Skip to content
|Prepare all the ingredients and mix them together.Wear a pair of gloves
and rub and stir the ingredients.That’s all!
|Preparation time: Less than 10 minutes
Cooking time: Less than 10 minutes
- 150 g Mooli trimmed and sliced like very thin chipped potatoes.
- A shallot, trimmed finely sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated
- A medium sized fresh red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon, toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon, apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon, sesame oil
- Some chives, cut 2-3 cm long
- 1 teaspoon, chilli powder
- A pinch of salt and a pinch of white pepper
Tip: You can add some honey or sesame oil if you find the taste is too salty.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: