I don’t like eating large amounts of food but I do spend the time to source good ingredients. Kimchi is the one of healthiest foods that you can eat. It is packed full of nutritious ingredients. We can use it as a seasoning. We can eat Kimchi as a salad, as a special gourmet addition to your recipes.
I love bulgur wheat. It has lovely pale brown colour, a nutty taste and most of all it is rich in plant based – protein and minerals. Bulgur is a light grain that is a good substitute for rice and is quick to make.
So here I made a balanced, healthy meal providing great, complete nutrition called Kimchi fried bulgur wheat.
They are really good, just try it!
It is quick and simple but most of all a super heathy meal.
Preparation time: 10-20 minutes
Cooking time: 5minutes
- 70g chopped Kimchi
- 1 medium chopped potatoes
- 1 baby courgettes
- 3 baby carrots
- 30g Romano peppers
- 70g any cooked meats
- 7 trimmed sugar
No pictures above ingredients
- 70g cooked bulgur wheat,
- 30g canned sweet corns
- two poached eggs
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- A pinch of salt
- A bit of water
- Some herbs for garnishing
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Add 1 tsp vegetable oil on a deep-frying pan, stir fry or cook the potatoes for 1-2 minutes and add one or two teaspoons of water if your need more oil.
- Add all the vegetables with cooked meat except kimchi with 1 tsp olive oil and stir fry for another 1-2 minutes.
- Lastly, put the chopped Kimchi, cooked bulgur wheat, canned sweet corns, 1tsp sesame oil and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Try your dish and add a pinch of salt or white pepper if the food taste is bland.
- Poach your egg and then simply load up your plate.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped romano peppers, chives, spring onions or what ever you fancy with colours.